Sunday, June 16, 2013

Sick

The last few months have been a nightmare.  I won't go into the details, but with the loss of several friends and my divorce, let's just say it hasn't been optimal.

I've been extended (as of now) through August.  Past that, who knows?

Had stomach problems for the last two days which has left me grounded to my room all day today.  Can't work out, cant really go anywhere.  It gets boring sitting around and dwelling on things.  Looked forward to work, but that wasn't happening since I had to be near the bathroom.

I am posting this for myself since no one is following me anymore.  Everything is gone and I'm getting a fresh start at life whether I want it, or not.

I am going to work tomorrow whether or not I'm feeling up to the task just to feel like I'm accomplishing something.

I've applied for an Associates of Science in Applied Intelligence which I intend to transfer to Henley Putnam hopefully and get rolling again on school (which was the whole reason I signed on to this job in the first place).  Perhaps that is the direction to go.  I can always work on History at the same time or later.

I'm in limbo right now when it comes to starting over in the U.S. since I'm in Abu Dhabi.  So, can't really start a new circle of friends or do anything except what's local.

Whatever happens, I need to find other employment at the end of this contract since I'll be on my own.  I've looked at apartments in San Antonio downtown, but I'm uncertain if that's where I'll end up.  It depends on a lot of things.

That's all for now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment